Do You Desire To Bring Your Child Into The Kingdom?

It's hard enough to be a Christian parent in this world. How do we combat the forces of evil while at the same time raise our children to desire to walk in God's light? By seeking His face, His Word and inspiration from each other as we stumble through this parenting process together. You will find all the instruction, encouragement and resources you need right here at The Greatest Mission Trip You'll Ever Take to help you be the most effective witness to your child that God would have you be. Look around and come back often. Let's learn together.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Traveling Today

I hope you were blessed with the five day series on following the second commandment as a family. Our family is leaving Raleigh, NC this morning after attending the reThink conference yesterday at Providence Baptist Church. I’ll give my impressions on it after we return home.

We’re traveling back home today to Georgia to visit my parents and celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. They’ll enjoy a nice dinner on us, we’ll get to visit with other family members, and I’m sure we’ll spend time reminiscing about what 50 years of marriage has meant to them. It’ll be an awesome time for everyone, and I bet I’ll have a few observations to share about that as well when we get home.

I have a few articles pre-written and scheduled for posting over the next few days (Google’s technology is so cool), but I won’t be available for comments and such until we get back on Tuesday. Please pray for traveling mercies for us and a wonderful time of fellowship and commemoration of my parent’s marriage.

No comments: